New User Experience for Autodesk’s Cloud Collaboration Platform Centers on Projects and Design Data
The A360 development team has been collecting feedback from designers, project managers and other users who utilize the tool for their project collaboration needs. The team examined feedback from thousands of users and the results showed sharing and collaborating project and design files has been the primary focus for our customers.
To meet the evolving needs of customers, Autodesk is excited to introduce an enhanced user experience within A360. This new user interface centers on design and project data and simplifies creation and management of data for users working in a team environment. Enhanced search, viewing, sharing and reviewing are now front-and-center in the new interface.
Enhanced User Experience
- Design data is displayed in rich formats and users can navigate seamlessly through the design hierarchy.
Design data is displayed in rich formats in the enhanced A360 user experience.
Improved Data Overview and Immersive Views
- The File Overview and Immersive Views are streamlined, easier to navigate and optimized for design workflows.
The new Immersive Design View is optimized for design workflows with versioning, comments and more.
The File Overview page features related files, versioning and commenting.
Real Time Review
- Users can communicate and get feedback from project stakeholders in real-time. This allows multiple users to easily join a share-session to synchronously review a design on any device with no software to install.
Live Review allows users to make decisions quicker, in real-time.
Direct Access to Cloud Storage
- Users can now connect and upload files from Dropbox directly into A360, improving productivity and streamlining collaboration for users.
Users can now upload files from Dropbox directly into A360.
The A360 platform includes two versions:
- A free A360 account is designed for the individual user.
- A360 Team is for businesses and includes additional features and capabilities for multiple and distributed projects and teams.
To create a free account or start a 30-day trial visit: http://a360.autodesk.com